diumenge, 11 de març del 2018

and now?

This year I'll finish second year of high school, and if everything goes next year I'll have to go to college. I'll have to decide what career to study ...
The only thing that I have 100% sure is that I want to study something technological. Since I was a child, I wanted to study engineering, but I still have not anticipated which one to choose.
As long as I've liked cars, musical instruments, rockets and really anything that goes very fast. I have always liked to try to understand how the things interact with each day, like the instruments, and therefore I would like to understand them in a deeper way. That is why I decided to do industrial engineering, which gives a little of everything.
But when I started high school I saw that it no longer exists. That's why I looked to specialize. The engineer of the automobile caught my attention, but I asked some professors and they told me that I was specializing too much considering everything I wanted to do. This is why I believe that in the end I will go to an automatic and electronic industrial engineering, which will allow me to specialize in all the subjects that I like.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada